Thank you for bearing with us through the changes to drop-off and pick-up that we’ve made this year. Our construction is complete and the current procedures are outlined below:
Morning Carpool Lane:
• Enter at Hulen gate and merge to the left into one lane.
• Pull all the way up to the stop sign and wait until all cars are stopped before unloading.
• Have your child exit the left side of the car when all traffic has stopped.
• DO NOT unload behind the school and let your child walk around to the front. DO NOT drive through the coned off areas.
• Park in the Hulen lot and walk your child up to the cafetorium door. DO NOT drop your child off in the parking lot – this is not safe.
Afternoon Carpool Lane:
• Form two lines. Pull up as far as you can and wait for your child to be loaded by staff.
• When all students are loaded, the stop sign will be turned and you may then exit the parking lot.
• Park in the Hulen lot and walk to the front foyer to form a line. After picking up your child, exit out of the door leading to the Hulen lot.
Remember: CHA parking lots are no-cell phone zones. Please be sure to give your full attention to the students entering/exiting cars and the staff who are directing the traffic flow.
There continues to be no entrance at the Sycamore School gate between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. The only vehicles entering at this gate are those picking up for daycare.
Remember that the breakfast line closes at 7:50 a.m. and the tardy bell rings at 8:00 a.m. Students should be in their classrooms ready to learn by 8:00 a.m.